Top Quality Art Photography Book
I have just released a large top quality art photography book celebrating a decade of my harshbeautiful portraits. 500 signed, numbered, limited first edition copies of the publication will be shipping from November 2020.
This has been possible thanks to the phenomenal support of an investor, as well as the generous backers who contributed to my wonderfully successful Kickstarter campaign which raised 125% of its target. I am deeply indebted to these people who helped to make it happen.
Look and Feel
This book is 34cm tall, with 128 pages and over 170 photographs, 85 of them full-page images. Every portrait is printed in colour to capture its subtle hues. The cover is cloth-bound with the title embossed in metallic silver.
It includes deeply thoughtful essays by guest writers Simon Watney, who has written extensively about the Aids crisis, and John Mercer, Professor of Gender & Sexuality at Birmingham City University. My introduction explains how the series originally came about. There is a short biography of my art career, and a complete list of sitters whose portraits appear in the book.
It is beautifully designed by my former art collaborator Robin Forster, produced by Jonathan Stephenson at Rocket Books, and printed by art book specialists de Keure in Belgium.
To Purchase a Copy
Copies of the book are available in two formats:
- A signed, numbered, limited first edition copy for £55.00.
- A signed, numbered, limited first edition copy with a signed limited edition 20x30cm print inserted into the book for £150.00. Choose the image yourself or let me choose one for you.
Postage and packing:
- £7.00 for the UK – tracked and signed for – usually 2-3 working days
- £17.00 for the EU – tracked and signed for – usually 3-5 working days
- £30.00 for the rest of the world – tracked and signed for (where available) – usually 5-7 working days
Payments can be made securely via PayPal to email@example.com. Please contact me on that email address for further details or to select the limited edition print to insert into your copy of the book.